The Paradise Valley Unified School District has a long-standing history in our community of being amongst one of the best in Arizona. Feel free to spend some time looking at the links below to learn more about this fantastic school district.
1. Academic Performance: Year after year, the Paradise Valley School District Test Scores outpace both the Arizona and National averages by a very wide margin. Three of the Paradise Valley School District high schools had AIMS Scores in 2011 were higher than the Arizona average in all three categories of math, reading, and writing.
2. Athletics/Extra-Curricular Activities: The Paradise Valley School District excels in both areas. Numerous state championships in all sports, awesome coaching and instruction, and a wonderful variety of clubs and activities for all students to participate in is a strong suit for the schools that fall into this school district.
3. Parental Involvement: We've all heard the adage, "It takes a village to raise a child". I have several friends/clients who have children who attend schools in the Paradise Valley School District, and they always have nothing but great things to say about their experiences.
You've seen the statistics, and you now have the opinion of someone who has spent the past 15 years living in and representing sellers and buyers in the Paradise Valley School District. So, the question that begs to be asked is, "Why should I purchase a home in the Paradise Valley Unified School District"?
School performance is one of many reasons to purchase a home in a certain area. Now, let me share a few other reasons as to why so many people love their decision to purchase a home in this incredible area.
1. Convenience: Paradise Valley/North Phoenix is very centrally located, with major arterials (SR 51, Loop 101, etc.) nearby, taking you anywhere in the Valley in a matter of minutes. This Paradise Valley School District Boundary Map paints a clear picture of it's convenience to so many destinations in the area.
2. Shopping/Entertainment: Some of the Valley's best shopping (Desert Ridge, Kierland, and Paradise Valley Mall etc.), dining (you name it, and it's probably in Paradise Valley/North Phoenix), and entertainment areas (awesome golf courses, movie theaters, etc.) are located within, or close proximity to Paradise Valley/North Phoenix.
3. Low Crime Rates: Neighborhoods that fall within the Paradise Valley School School District boast some of the lowest crime rates in Arizona. Click here to see a statistical analysis/map of the crime rate in the area.
As I stated previously, I live and concentrate our business in this area, and would love to help you find your next home. We pride ourselves on providing one-on-one service that is unmatched in today's real estate world. Finding a home in the Paradise Valley Unified School District can be very tedious work, especially in today's world of foreclosures, short sales, etc. To make your life easier, we have created a Paradise Valley School District Home Search, which will allow you to search for homes in the Paradise Valley School District. In recent months, we have found some unbelievable deals for our clients in this market, mainly due to our expertise in the art of negotiating short sales on behalf of our short sale buyers. Whatever you do, be very leery of agents who tell you to "steer clear" of short sales! If you have some patience and are working with an experienced member of our team, we will help you find the home of your dreams!
Obviously, this is a very brief synopsis. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me at 602-909-5994. If you are considering purchasing a home in the Paradise Valley Unified District, feel free try our home search, located in the right-hand margin of this blog post. It is pre-populated with homes that are currently for sale in the Paradise Valley Unified School District. Below you will find a list of homes that are currently for sale and for rent in the PVUSD. Enjoy!
Paradise Valley Unified School District Homes For Sale
[idx-listings linkid="172803" count="5"]
Paradise Valley Unified School District Homes For Rent
[idx-listings linkid="214131" count="5"]
Copyright © By Bob Hertzog 2011 *Paradise Valley School District Continues To Excel!*